Kitchen Tune-Up Kennesaw, GA is seeking an In Home Sales Specialist! SUBMIT AN ONLINE APPLICATION TODAY!
- Follow up on all leads via phone, email and/or text.
- Conduct the Kitchen Tune-Up in-home sales process (training provided).
- Creates outside leads and sales other than those generated by the Idea Center and Design Studio’s advertising.
- Qualifies each prospect’s wants and needs into a plan of sales actions.
- Performs job site measuring and gathers the information necessary to create a cabinet layout, which meets the customer’s needs.
- Photographs the remodeling jobs that are being measured to provide “before” photographs for the showroom album.
- Gathers information on all job-related products in order to provide a presentation to the customer.
- Assembles a quote and related information to present to the customer with the goal of creating a sale.
- Revises quotes or drawings as customers’ wants and needs are assessed.
- Collects payments from customers.
- Communicates necessary information to KTU Design Services to enable them to complete a cabinet order. Or, if KTU Design Services is not used complete and place the order himself/herself.
- Completes the purchase order requisition to enable the Administrative Assistant to type the purchase order.
- Initiates any job change orders.
- Meets the installer at the job prior to installation to inspect and cover all necessary details.
- Continues customer contact during the job and monitor all related activities.
- Processes all credit card payments from the customer.
Skills and Requirements
- Highly motivated, dependable and a strong work ethic.
- Optimistic, enthusiastic, empathetic and friendly.
- Professional demeanor suitable to working in our client’s homes.
- Confident to ask for the sale and work past objections, persistent in sales follow-up, strong desire to win and succeed.
- High attention to detail and active listener.
- Very coachable, always in learning mode and has a willingness to adapt.
- Computer and smartphone/tablet proficient.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent at follow-up.
- Ability to set work priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Remodeling industry experience a plus but NOT REQUIRED.
- In-home sales experience a plus but NOT REQUIRED.
- Must have a valid Driver's Licence.
- Must have a vehicle.
This will be a fully commissioned based opportunity. 10% commission on gross sales (minus royalties). Standard mileage will be paid for sales appointments and other company travel.
The salesperson reports to the franchisee owner as applicable.